Sunday, January 30, 2011

This weekend's Nashville explorations

Two noteworthy destinations of this weekend:

First of all, I discovered the lovely greenway very close to my house. The trail was bustling with walkers, bikers, and people walking their dogs. Yesterday was a gorgeous, 55 degree day with blue skies and sunshine, and walking the path was a perfect way to get some exercise and spend some time in the great outdoors.

Also, this morning I went with a friend to Marche Artisan Cafe, which was voted for the "Best Breakfast in Nashville", located in the Five Points area of East Nashville. I loved the rustic, artsy decor, and the food was delicious. I got a fluffy, foamy cappuccino, and the "breakfast hash" which included eggs, potatoes, bacon, peppers, and onions. It was so yummy! I would definitely love to go back and try some more of their breakfast delicacies again.

No comments:

Post a Comment