Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Short hiatus

Hello readers! Just wanted to check in and leave an update for those of you who check this place regularly. Due to summer travel, I haven't been able to update the blog for a bit - I have another family wedding coming up this weekend too, so the busyness continues. That said, I most likely won't get a chance to blog for real for the next week or so. Hope you are all enjoy your summers, getting lots of sunshine outdoors, and spending some quality family time at weddings, graduation parties, cookouts, and picnics. Hurray for summer!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Maria,

    I believe I contacted you earlier via blog comment about an event in Franklin. Today, I'm writing about a July 21 event in Nashville that you might be interested in. When you get a chance, will you please email me at tllilley@maximusmg.com? Thanks in advance. I hope to hear from you soon. God Bless,

    Tim Lilley
    Sr. Writer/Communications Associate
    The Maximus Group
    www.maximusmg.com

    ReplyDelete